- La Habana, Cuba
Information updating on the organiser website due to COVID-19 effects.
From the 13 to 17 April 2020, takes place in La Havan (CUba) the International Convention on Science, Technology and Innovation . The Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment of the Republic of Cuba (CITMA), and the Agency for Nuclear Energy and Advanced Technologies (Aenta) of Citma, are pleased to invite researchers, technologists, innovators, managers of Science and Innovation systems and other specialists from all over the world who work for the sustainability of our planet to the International Convention on Science, Technology and Innovation . It will take place from 13 to 17 April 2020, in Havana´s International Conference Center, Cuba. In this edition, we will share the slogan “Science and Technology: Productive Forces for Sustainable Development“.
The topics to be addressed are:
- Science, technology and innovation policies aimed at economic and social development: national and international experiences.
- Contribution of the Science, Technology and Innovation activity to the solution of the problems related to the country’s priorities.
- Renewable sources of energy, energy efficiency and rational use of energy
- Climate change and air pollution
- Innovation as a sustained and sustainable business practice
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Sustainable Development
- Benefits of nuclear applications in different sectors of daily life.
- The advisory role of the Academies of Sciences and of the advisors relating to science and technology: impact on government decision-making. Experiences from the South.
Access the event: CICTI2020