Energy Newsletters and Reports
- Report about mining of the future – May 2021
This is a specialized technology monitoring report on trends in intelligent and sustainable mining. It analyses the opportunities of the scientific, technological and market environment for new developments, such as process automation. It is prepared by Apta Hub (Andes Pacific Technology Access.).
- Bioenergy and bioproducts technology report – April 2021
This publication presents the latest patents related with seaweed as a natural source of active ingredients with antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties. The report is elaborated by AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT and OEPM from Spain.
- Monthly technology monitoring reports from BatteryPlat
BatteryPlat brings together the main Spanish organizations, companies, universities and technology centres in the field of energy storage such as electrochemical (cells and batteries), chemical, thermal, mechanical and magnetic.
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.