Energy sector Reports and Newsletters
- Report about the mining of the future – May 2021
This is a specialized report in technology monitoring trends on intelligent and sustainable mining. It analyses the opportunities of the scientific, technological and market environment for new developments, such as process automation. It is prepared by Apta Hub (Andes Pacific Technology Access.).
- Bioenergy and bioproducts technology report – April 2021
This publication presents the latest patents related with seaweed as a natural source of active ingredients with antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties. The report is elaborated by AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT and OEPM from Spain.
- Technology monitoring reports from BatteryPlat
BatteryPlat brings together the main Spanish organizations, companies, universities and technology centres in the field of energy storage such as electrochemical (cells and batteries), chemical, thermal, mechanical and magnetic.
- Biomass technology monitoring reports from OEPM
The latest technology developments in the field of biomass, such as regulations and patents are presented in this report. It is elaborated jointly by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities, the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM), the Spanish Technological and Innovation Platform ‘Biomass for the Bioeconomy’ and Centro de Investigaciones Energéticas, Medioambientales y Tecnológicas Ciemat.
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.