Energy Newsletters and Reports
- Report: Technologies to harness geothermal energy – December 2021
This report includes patents for geothermal energy production, such as technologies based on carbon dioxide, hot gas, solar energy, water desalination, burning of solids to produce electricity with geothermal energy. Prepared by the National Institute of Industrial Property, INAP, Chile.
- Technology Monitoring Reports on bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy (OEPM, AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM), the Estate Agency for Research (AEI), CIEMAT and BIOPLAT from Spain, publish the latest patents related with bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy.
- Report about mining of the future – May 2021
This is a specialized technology monitoring report on trends in intelligent and sustainable mining. It analyses the opportunities of the scientific, technological and market environment for new developments, such as process automation. It is prepared by Apta Hub (Andes Pacific Technology Access.).
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]