Energy Newsletters and Reports
- Energy Technology Perspectives 2023 (IEA)
ETP-2023 is an indispensable guidebook for decisionmakers in governments and industry seeking to tap into the opportunities offered by the emerging new energy economy, while navigating uncertainties and safeguarding energy security.
- Global Geothermal Market and Technology Assessment 2023 (IRENA & IGA)
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the International Geothermal Association (IGA) publish this report, which reviews the state of geothermal technologies, the evolution of the geothermal market and the factors that will determine its near future.
- 14 Jul Lara Rey joins #InteligenciaUA, the course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations 2023-2024 The #IntelligenceUA is the specialisation course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations of the University of Alicante. This year incorporates more novelties in its edition, which is now open for enrolment. Thus, in addition to its hybrid methodology (virtual and face-to-face), the next course will have new teachers to improve this comprehensive and specialised training […]
- 19 Jun #InteligenciaUA: the 6th Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for Innovative Organizations, opens enrollment for the 2023-2024 academic year #InteligenciaUA, the certified specialization program in strategic intelligence offered by the University of Alicante, is designed to be completed from anywhere and at your own pace. With its participatory, flexible, and hybrid methodology (combining virtual and in-person components), this course provides the flexibility to learn and engage from any location.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
EEN Marketplace for Energy
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).