Law & Economics newsletters and reports
- Insight Report: Digital Assets, Distributed Ledger Technology and the Future of Capital Markets
Distributed ledger technology (DLT) is an opportunity for markets connected to blockchain and new trends. The World Economic Forum (WEF) analyses its potential helping to understand the way capital markets, institutions and technology companies take advantage of DLT including practical cases and future opportunities.
- Socioeconomic impact of COVID-19 in Latin America
Numerous national and international organizations are analysing the impact of the global pandemic, especially in Latin America and the Caribbean, helping to understand the dimensions of the socio-economic impact of its consequences in each country. The Ibero-American General Secretary (CEPAL) is in charge of the main studies.
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 21 Dec Technology Predictions Report for 2021 GP Bullhound reveals the top 10 trends to define the technology landscape over the coming year, in our annual Technology Predictions report.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.