Law & Economics Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Reports on bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy (OEPM, AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM), the Estate Agency for Research (AEI), CIEMAT and BIOPLAT from Spain, publish the latest patents related with bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy.
- Report: “The importance of imports” – July 2021
Overview report facing the discussion among the benefits of import and export from different points of view. Published by The Institute of Economics Affairs (IEA), United Kingdom.
- Socioeconomic impact of COVID-19 in Latin America
Numerous national and international organizations are analysing the impact of the global pandemic, especially in Latin America and the Caribbean, helping to understand the dimensions of the socio-economic impact of its consequences in each country. The Ibero-American General Secretary (CEPAL) is in charge of the main studies.
InnoUA Law & Economics Marketplace
Law & Economics News
- 14 Jul Lara Rey joins #InteligenciaUA, the course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations 2023-2024 The #IntelligenceUA is the specialisation course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations of the University of Alicante. This year incorporates more novelties in its edition, which is now open for enrolment. Thus, in addition to its hybrid methodology (virtual and face-to-face), the next course will have new teachers to improve this comprehensive and specialised training […]
- 19 Jun #InteligenciaUA: the 6th Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for Innovative Organizations, opens enrollment for the 2023-2024 academic year #InteligenciaUA, the certified specialization program in strategic intelligence offered by the University of Alicante, is designed to be completed from anywhere and at your own pace. With its participatory, flexible, and hybrid methodology (combining virtual and in-person components), this course provides the flexibility to learn and engage from any location.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
EEN Marketplace for Law & Economics
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).