Law & Economics Newsletters and Reports
- Overview report on GovTech ecosystem in Spain, Colombia and Mexico 2021
Technology is transforming the way public policies are managed. Identifying the main actors in GovTech ecosystem is one of the goals of this study, prepared by the Digital Future Society and the PublicTech Lab of the School of Public and Global Affairs of the Instituto de Empresa.
- Bioenergy and bioproducts technology report – April 2021
This publication presents the latest patents related with seaweed as a natural source of active ingredients with antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties. The report is elaborated by AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT and OEPM from Spain.
- Report: “The importance of imports” – July 2021
Overview report facing the discussion among the benefits of import and export from different points of view. Published by The Institute of Economics Affairs (IEA), United Kingdom.
InnoUA Law & Economics Marketplace
Law & Economics Events
Law & Economics News
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 21 Dec Technology Predictions Report for 2021 GP Bullhound reveals the top 10 trends to define the technology landscape over the coming year, in our annual Technology Predictions report.