Education sector Reports and Newsletters
- Technology Monitoring Report: Education and Jobs
Up-to-date information on new challenges and trends with an impact on education and training of human capital focus on training and the strengthening of digital skills.
Edited by the Araucanía Labor Observatory (Chile).
- 2020 EDUCAUSE Horizon Report
This report addresses key trends, emerging technologies and practices shaping the future of teaching and learning. Projects a number of scenarios and implications for the near future and counts with the expertise of a global panel of leaders from across the higher education landscape.
- 05 May 7 Sectors outstanding in Technology Trends 2021 The WIPO publishes the Technology Trends Report for 2021 outstanding 7 main sectors for assistive technologies.
- 21 Dec Technology Predictions Report for 2021 GP Bullhound reveals the top 10 trends to define the technology landscape over the coming year, in our annual Technology Predictions report.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.