Reports and newsletters for the Transport sector
- Technology monitoring report on Electric Vehicle – April 2021
It compiles the latest patent applications related to vehicle technologies such as batteries, supercapacitors, etc. and charging infrastructures such as battery recharging and changes. Prepared by the OEPM, Spain.
- Technology monitoring report on Electric Vehicle – October 2020
The latest patent filings and news on electric vehicle technology and loading infrastructures. Elaborated by OEPM (Spain).
- The futures of mobility after COVID-19
The report shows four possible scenarios for the future of mobility due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 05 May 7 Sectors outstanding in Technology Trends 2021 The WIPO publishes the Technology Trends Report for 2021 outstanding 7 main sectors for assistive technologies.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.