Reports and newsletters for the Transport sector
- Technology monitoring report on Intelligent Vehicle – June 2021
Collect patents related to ICT technologies in the development of the “Smart Car”: optimized traffic management systems, sensory or communication networks, parking spaces and tolls management systems, accident notification or breakdowns emergency services. Developed by the Technological Information Unit of the OEPM, Spain.
- Technology monitoring report on Electric Vehicle – March 2021
It compiles the latest patent applications related to vehicle technologies such as batteries, supercapacitors, etc. and charging infrastructures such as battery recharging and changes. Prepared by the OEPM, Spain.
- Technology monitoring report on Electric Vehicle – October 2020
The latest patent filings and news on electric vehicle technology and loading infrastructures. Elaborated by OEPM (Spain).
- The futures of mobility after COVID-19
The report shows four possible scenarios for the future of mobility due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Transport Newsletters and Reports
- Patent insight report on Space Technologies “Cosmonautics” – July 2021
This study investigates the major patent filing trends in space technologies such as propulsion, systems control and onboard power. Elaborated by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA).
InnoUA Transport Marketplace
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 05 May 7 Sectors outstanding in Technology Trends 2021 The WIPO publishes the Technology Trends Report for 2021 outstanding 7 main sectors for assistive technologies.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.