Transport Newsletters and Reports
- Patent insight report on Space Technologies “Cosmonautics” – July 2021
This study investigates the major patent filing trends in space technologies such as propulsion, systems control and onboard power. Elaborated by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Technology monitoring reports for the Electric Vehicle (OEPM)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) publishes a technology monitoring report related with electric vehicle, such as, batteries, supercapacitors, charging infrastructures, etc.
InnoUA Transport Marketplace
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
- 13 Oct Available webinar: technology intelligence value for opportunity anticipation Once again, the Center for Prospective Studies of the University of Cuyo (Argentina) organized the annual conference based on virtual meetings addressing the topic of foresight and futures studies. Leading experts from England, Argentina, Italy, Israel, Finland and Spain participated; and the last session was performed by the OVTT: Technological Observatory of the University of […]