ICT & Electronics Newsletters and Reports
- Technology monitoring reports for the Smart Vehicle (OEPM)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) publishes a technology monitoring report related with smart vehicle, such as, optimized traffic management systems, sensory or communications networks, management systems for parking spaces or tolls, accident or breakdown notification systems for emergency services.
- Report: a comparative study on computer-implemented inventions/software-related inventions (EPO, JPO)
Study carried out jointly by EPO and the Japanese Patent Office (JPO) on computer-implemented inventions (or software) and the main differences in requirements for successful patent granted.
- Emerging trends in communication market competition Report
This report discusses emerging competition trends in OECD broadband markets that are shaping market structures, covering both fixed and mobile networks.
InnoUA ICT & Electronics Marketplace
ICT & Electronics Events
ICT & Electronics News
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]