ICT & electronics reports and newsletters
- Technology monitoring report: 3D printing – July 2021
A selection of patent applications on 3D printing worldwide is distributed in five sections: processes, materials, devices, products and data processing. Prepared by the Technological Information Unit of the OEPM, Spain.
- Technology monitoring report: advanced mobile services and interfaces – April 2021
It presents the most recent international patent applications in mobile communication technologies and user interfaces. Prepared by the Technological Information Unit of the OEPM, Spain
- WIPO Technology Trends – Artificial Intelligence
This report offers evidence-based projections to inform global policymakers on the future of AI. It analyses data in patent applications and scientific publications to better understand the latest trends in the field.
- Artificial Intelligence monitoring report
There are many artificial intelligence applications used in facing COVID-19. This report compiles the main technological developments based on the latest scientific, technical and market publications, prepared by the VINTEC National Program (Argentina).
ICT & Electronics Newsletters and Reports
- Insight Report: Digital Assets, Distributed Ledger Technology and the Future of Capital Markets 2021
Distributed ledger technology (DLT) is an opportunity for markets connected to blockchain and new trends. The World Economic Forum (WEF) analyses its potential, helping to understand the way capital markets, institutions and technology companies take advantage of DLT including practical cases and future opportunities.
- Patent insight report on Space Technologies “Cosmonautics” – July 2021
This study investigates the major patent filing trends in space technologies such as propulsion, systems control and onboard power. Elaborated by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Market Data and Industry Report: Photonics – June 2021
This report reflects the growth of the European photonics industry. In 2020 the light industry grew more than double the world GDP, being present in Industry 4.0, digitization, quantum, artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. Published by Photonics21.
InnoUA ICT & Electronics Marketplace
ICT & Electronics Events
ICT & Electronics News
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 05 May 7 Sectors outstanding in Technology Trends 2021 The WIPO publishes the Technology Trends Report for 2021 outstanding 7 main sectors for assistive technologies.