Materials Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Reports for the Plastic Transformer Sector (OEPM, AIMPLAS)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Technological Institute of Plastic (AIMPLAS) publish technology monitoring reports for the Plastic Transformer sector. These technology reports bring together the latest patents published on new products facing sustainable development, production processes improvements and new plastic materials with advanced properties.
- Technology Monitoring Reports for the Footwear sector (OEPM, INESCOP)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Technology Footwear Centre (INESCOP) publish technology monitoring reports publish technology monitoring reports on the latest developments in footwear materials based on recycled and sustainable fibres, adhesives, leather, plastic, eco-design and smart manufacturing issues.
- Report: Patents for tomorrow’s plastics (EPO)
The data presented in this report shows trends in high-value inventions and offers policymakers and investors key insights into potentially game-changing chemical and biological recycling methods for producing virgin-like plastics from waste.
InnoUA Materials Marketplace
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
- 13 Oct Available webinar: technology intelligence value for opportunity anticipation Once again, the Center for Prospective Studies of the University of Cuyo (Argentina) organized the annual conference based on virtual meetings addressing the topic of foresight and futures studies. Leading experts from England, Argentina, Italy, Israel, Finland and Spain participated; and the last session was performed by the OVTT: Technological Observatory of the University of […]