Materials Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Reports for the Plastic Transformer Sector (OEPM, AIMPLAS)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Technological Institute of Plastic (AIMPLAS) publish technology monitoring reports for the Plastic Transformer sector. These technology reports bring together the latest patents published on new products facing sustainable development, production processes improvements and new plastic materials with advanced properties.
- Technology Monitoring Reports for the Footwear sector (OEPM, INESCOP)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Technology Footwear Centre (INESCOP) publish technology monitoring reports publish technology monitoring reports on the latest developments in footwear materials based on recycled and sustainable fibres, adhesives, leather, plastic, eco-design and smart manufacturing issues.
- Report: Patents for tomorrow’s plastics (EPO)
The data presented in this report shows trends in high-value inventions and offers policymakers and investors key insights into potentially game-changing chemical and biological recycling methods for producing virgin-like plastics from waste.
InnoUA Materials Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]