Technology reports and newsletters for Materials related Industry
- Report: Tech Tends CEVISAMA on 2021 – June 2021
The Observatory for Ceramic Technology Institute (ITC-AICE), Castellón, Spain published the report entitled Tech Trends where it advances the main technological trends, the need for ceramics industry digitization and the ecological transition that is oriented to the economic decarbonization.
- Technology Report on Processing Plastic Industry – April 2021
The report is a selection of the recently published patents on sustainable products, production processes improvements and new plastic materials with advanced properties. Producer by the (OEPM) in collaboration with AIMPLAS, Centre for Plastic Technology, Spain.
- Technology Report on Materials for the footwear industry
Last trends and developments in recycled fibres and sustainability for the footwear and materials industry.
- COVID-19 Report on 3D Printing Technologies or Additive Manufacturing
This monitoring technology newsletter compiles the latest patents, scientific publications, preprints, projects, news, regulations and leading companies in swabs, laryngoscopes and aerosol boxes for 3D printing and additive manufacturing. Prepared by the VINTEC National Program (Argentina).
- Technology monitoring bulletin for the plastic transformer sector
Faced with the impact of the global pandemic of COVID-19, this newsletter explores the latest technological developments and patents on protective equipment for doctors, masks, gloves or glasses, which represent an opportunity for the plastics industry. Prepared by the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) and Eurocat.
Materials Newsletters and Reports
- Report about mining of the future – May 2021
This is a specialized technology monitoring report on trends in intelligent and sustainable mining. It analyses the opportunities of the scientific, technological and market environment for new developments, such as process automation. It is prepared by Apta Hub (Andes Pacific Technology Access.).
InnoUA Materials Marketplace
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.