Marine Resources Newsletters and Reports
- Technology monitoring reports on fishery and aquaculture (OEPM and PTEPA)
On a quarterly basis there is a selection of the latest filed patents related to Fisheries and Aquaculture sector. Prepared by the OEPM and the Spanish Technological Platform for Fisheries and Aquaculture (PTEPA).
- Technology monitoring reports on Marine Energy (OEPM, INPI)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the National Institute for Industrial Property of Portugal (INPI) publish the latest patent filings related to the technical field of oceanic tides, wave flow and wind energy from floating devices.
- Technology monitoring report on oil spill mitigation, (PNIPA)
Technology Monitoring and Strategic Intelligence Report in the framework of "Technologies to mitigate oil spills" in fishing and aquaculture. It contains the latest news, inventions, patents, and projects related to oil spills, environmental, social and economic impacts, spill management, recover the affected areas. Prepared by the National Program for Innovation in Fisheries and Aquaculture - PNIPA, Peru.
InnoUA Marine Resources Marketplace
Marine Resources News
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 20 Dec COINNOVA: technology scouting from PNIPA The National Project for Innovation in Fisheries and Aquaculture of Peru (PNIPA) works to promote the country’s innovation system in the fishing and aquaculture sectors, through the finance of R&D projects and collaboration of all the stakeholders involved in the fishing and aquaculture value chain. Among the latest activities, there is the new platform COINNOVA, […]
EEN Marketplace for Marine Resources
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).