Marine Resources Newsletters and Reports
- Technology monitoring reports on fishery and aquaculture (OEPM and PTEPA)
On a quarterly basis there is a selection of the latest filed patents related to Fisheries and Aquaculture sector. Prepared by the OEPM and the Spanish Technological Platform for Fisheries and Aquaculture (PTEPA).
- Technology monitoring report on Marine Energy – June 2021
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the National Institute for Industrial Property of Portugal (INPI) publish the latest patent filings related to the technical field of oceanic tides, wave flow and wind energy from floating devices.
InnoUA Marine Resources Marketplace
Marine Resources News
- 20 Dec COINNOVA: technology scouting from PNIPA The National Project for Innovation in Fisheries and Aquaculture of Peru (PNIPA) works to promote the country’s innovation system in the fishing and aquaculture sectors, through the finance of R&D projects and collaboration of all the stakeholders involved in the fishing and aquaculture value chain. Among the latest activities, there is the new platform COINNOVA, […]
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
- 13 Oct Available webinar: technology intelligence value for opportunity anticipation Once again, the Center for Prospective Studies of the University of Cuyo (Argentina) organized the annual conference based on virtual meetings addressing the topic of foresight and futures studies. Leading experts from England, Argentina, Italy, Israel, Finland and Spain participated; and the last session was performed by the OVTT: Technological Observatory of the University of […]