Reports and Newsletters on Marine Resources
- Technology monitoring report on fishery and aquaculture – March 2021
Selection of the latest published Spanish, European and PCT patents related to the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector. Prepared by the OEPM and the Spanish Technological Platform for Fisheries and Aquaculture (PTEPA).
- Patent Landscape Report: Marine Genetic Resources
This report examines the scientific and patent landscapes for marine genetic resources in South East Asia (ASEAN region).
- Technology monitoring report on aquaculture and fisheries
The latest technological developments and patents on fishing technologies, aquaculture products, packaging and marketing and traceability. Prepared by the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) and PTEPA (Spanish Platform on fishery and aquaculture).
- Technology report on ocean data management digital technologies
The main 4.0 technologies applied to data management in oceans and seas, such as artificial intelligence, matching learning or IoT, among others. It reports scientific publications, patents and R&D projects (Vintec Program, Argentina).
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.