Agri-food Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Reports on animal health (OEPM and VeT+i)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Spanish Technology Platform for Animal Health publish a selection of the latest international patent filings and news related with animal health such as bovine, sheep, poultry farming, aquaculture, pets, etc.
- Insight Report “Transforming Food Systems with Farmers: A Pathway for the EU” (WEF) 2022
This report, developed in collaboration with Deloitte and NTT Data, takes the practical case of the European Union to understand the pathway required for a farmer-centric food systems transition.
- Technology monitoring reports on Agri-food sector (OEPM, PTF4L)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Spanish Platforma Food4Life (PTF4L) publissh a technology monitoring report related with technologies for Food and agriculture sector.
InnoUA Agri-food Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]