Agritech and agrifood monitoring newsletters and reports
- Technology monitoring report on animal health – March 2021
It compiles a selection of the latest international patent applications and news in the field of animal health. It is prepared jointly by the OEPM and the Vet + i Foundation – Spanish Technological Platform for Animal Health.
- Technology monitoring report on smart and sustainable agriculture
To identify emerging technological trends in agrotechnology, APTA’s Technology Strategy Unit (Chile) produces this report with the latest scientific-technological developments for the international landscape based on patents and market analysis.
- Agritech monitoring report
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) compiles the latest news, patents and news of the agri-food sector and creates a technology monitoring bulletin.
- Agrifood trends
Every six months, CITE Agro-industrial (ICA, Peru) develops specialised technology monitoring reports in agri-food topics. The latest publications and scientific articles, projects, patents, news, legislation and market issues are addressed.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.
- 25 Mar New elearning platform #MoocVT #MoocVT is an learning community on technology monitoring and intelligence. There is a website with a wide range of collaborative elearning resources with exercises, templates, guides and materials such as the MOOCVT 2 Learning Manual.