Agri-food Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Reports on animal health (OEPM and VeT+i)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Spanish Technology Platform for Animal Health publish a selection of the latest international patent filings and news related with animal health such as bovine, sheep, poultry farming, aquaculture, pets, etc.
- Insight Report “Transforming Food Systems with Farmers: A Pathway for the EU” (WEF) 2022
This report, developed in collaboration with Deloitte and NTT Data, takes the practical case of the European Union to understand the pathway required for a farmer-centric food systems transition.
- Technology monitoring reports on Agri-food sector (OEPM, PTF4L)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Spanish Platforma Food4Life (PTF4L) publissh a technology monitoring report related with technologies for Food and agriculture sector.
InnoUA Agri-food Marketplace
- 14 Jul Lara Rey joins #InteligenciaUA, the course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations 2023-2024 The #IntelligenceUA is the specialisation course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations of the University of Alicante. This year incorporates more novelties in its edition, which is now open for enrolment. Thus, in addition to its hybrid methodology (virtual and face-to-face), the next course will have new teachers to improve this comprehensive and specialised training […]
- 19 Jun #InteligenciaUA: the 6th Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for Innovative Organizations, opens enrollment for the 2023-2024 academic year #InteligenciaUA, the certified specialization program in strategic intelligence offered by the University of Alicante, is designed to be completed from anywhere and at your own pace. With its participatory, flexible, and hybrid methodology (combining virtual and in-person components), this course provides the flexibility to learn and engage from any location.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
EEN Marketplace for Agri-food
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).