Agri-food Newsletters and Reports
- Technology monitoring report on animal health – June 2021
This report shows a selection of the international patent filings and news related with animal health such as bovine, sheep, poultry farming, aquaculture, pets, etc. Elaborated jointly by OEPM and Spanish Technological Platform for Animal Health Vet+i, Spain.
- Technology monitoring report on smart and sustainable agriculture – December 2020
To identify emerging technological trends in agrotechnology, APTA’s Technology Strategy Unit (Chile) publishes this Report showing developments on an international landscape based on patents and market analysis.
- Agri-food technology monitoring reports
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) compiles the latest news and patents on agri-food sector, publishing a technology monitoring Report.
InnoUA Agri-food Marketplace
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.