Tourism Newsletters and Reports
- Slow Tourism: proximity and industrial tourism
Report based on the latest trends on proximity tourism due to Covid-19. The population tends to travel less aboard and bets for a regional and proximity tourism. Elaborated by hubb30.
- Report: “Discovering sustainable tourism and opportunities in Europe and beyond” – July 2021
Reflections about promoting social and economic developments of local communities through European tourism. Elaborated by the TExTOUR Project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Program.
InnoUA Tourism Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).