Industry Newsletters and Reports
- Market Data and Industry Report: Photonics – June 2021
This report reflects the growth of the European photonics industry. In 2020 the light industry grew more than double the world GDP, being present in Industry 4.0, digitization, quantum, artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. Published by Photonics21.
- Report: Tech Tends CEVISAMA on 2021 – June 2021
The Observatory for Ceramic Technology Institute (ITC-AICE), Castellón, Spain published the report entitled Tech Trends for the ceramics industry, digitization and the ecological transition oriented to economy decarbonization.
- Technology monitoring reports on Industry 4.0 by PLATECMA
The latest technological developments related to Industry 4.0 such as minimalist and sustainable footwear, industrial reactivation and transformation. Published by PLATECMA, Spain.
InnoUA Industry Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]
EEN Marketplace for Industry
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).