Science Newsletters and Reports
- Patent Insight Report: quantum technologies and space (EPO)
This report provides insights into the patenting activities for quantum technologies, specifically those related to the space sector. Prepared by the EPO, European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) and European Space Agency (ESA).
- Patent insight report on Space Technologies “Cosmonautics” – July 2021
This study investigates the major patent filing trends in space technologies such as propulsion, systems control and onboard power. Elaborated by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Market Data and Industry Report: Photonics – June 2021
This report reflects the growth of the European photonics industry. In 2020 the light industry grew more than double the world GDP, being present in Industry 4.0, digitization, quantum, artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. Published by Photonics21.
InnoUA Science Marketplace
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
- 13 Oct Available webinar: technology intelligence value for opportunity anticipation Once again, the Center for Prospective Studies of the University of Cuyo (Argentina) organized the annual conference based on virtual meetings addressing the topic of foresight and futures studies. Leading experts from England, Argentina, Italy, Israel, Finland and Spain participated; and the last session was performed by the OVTT: Technological Observatory of the University of […]
- 29 Sep #InteligenciaUA, Strategic Intelligence Course enrollment is open with new online option Enrol now for the specialized course on Strategic Intelligence from the University of Alicante, Spain.