Science Newsletters and Reports
- Patent Insight Report: quantum technologies and space (EPO)
This report provides insights into the patenting activities for quantum technologies, specifically those related to the space sector. Prepared by the EPO, European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) and European Space Agency (ESA).
- Patent insight report on Space Technologies “Cosmonautics” – July 2021
This study investigates the major patent filing trends in space technologies such as propulsion, systems control and onboard power. Elaborated by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Market Data and Industry Report: Photonics – June 2021
This report reflects the growth of the European photonics industry. In 2020 the light industry grew more than double the world GDP, being present in Industry 4.0, digitization, quantum, artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. Published by Photonics21.
InnoUA Science Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
EEN Marketplace for Science
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).