Science Newsletters and Reports
- Patent Insight Report: quantum technologies and space (EPO)
This report provides insights into the patenting activities for quantum technologies, specifically those related to the space sector. Prepared by the EPO, European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) and European Space Agency (ESA).
- Patent insight report on Space Technologies “Cosmonautics” – July 2021
This study investigates the major patent filing trends in space technologies such as propulsion, systems control and onboard power. Elaborated by the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI) in collaboration with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Market Data and Industry Report: Photonics – June 2021
This report reflects the growth of the European photonics industry. In 2020 the light industry grew more than double the world GDP, being present in Industry 4.0, digitization, quantum, artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. Published by Photonics21.
InnoUA Science Marketplace
- 14 Jul Lara Rey joins #InteligenciaUA, the course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations 2023-2024 The #IntelligenceUA is the specialisation course in strategic intelligence for innovative organisations of the University of Alicante. This year incorporates more novelties in its edition, which is now open for enrolment. Thus, in addition to its hybrid methodology (virtual and face-to-face), the next course will have new teachers to improve this comprehensive and specialised training […]
- 19 Jun #InteligenciaUA: the 6th Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for Innovative Organizations, opens enrollment for the 2023-2024 academic year #InteligenciaUA, the certified specialization program in strategic intelligence offered by the University of Alicante, is designed to be completed from anywhere and at your own pace. With its participatory, flexible, and hybrid methodology (combining virtual and in-person components), this course provides the flexibility to learn and engage from any location.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
EEN Marketplace for Science
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).