Science newsletters and reports
- Market Data and Industry Report – Photonics – June 2021
This report reflects the growth of the European photonics industry. In 2020 the light industry grew more than double the world GDP, being present in Industry 4.0, digitization, quantum, artificial intelligence and the Internet of things. Prepared by Photonics21.
- Report «Quantum Spain: a business approach»
Quantum technologies are set to play a disruptive role in the coming years due to massive computing capacity and secure encryption. Analysing how its business ecosystem is being articulated in Spain is the objective of this report, prepared by AMETIC.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.
- 25 Mar New elearning platform #MoocVT #MoocVT is an learning community on technology monitoring and intelligence. There is a website with a wide range of collaborative elearning resources with exercises, templates, guides and materials such as the MOOCVT 2 Learning Manual.