Environment Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Reports on bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy (OEPM, AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM), the Estate Agency for Research (AEI), CIEMAT and BIOPLAT from Spain, publish the latest patents related with bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy.
- Technology monitoring report on Marine Energy – June 2021
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the National Institute for Industrial Property of Portugal (INPI) publish the latest patent filings related to the technical field of oceanic tides, wave flow and wind energy from floating devices.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Wastewater Treatment Technology Report – 2019
This technology monitoring report compiles the state of the art of industrial wastewater treatment processes generated during the manufacture of pharmaceutical compounds. Prepared by Cetenma (Technology Centre for Energy and Environment), Spain.
InnoUA Environment Marketplace
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]
- 26 Oct Available OVTT’s talk for Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day From October 25 to 29, Chiapas 2.1 Knowledge Day is held in Chiapas, promoted by the Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of the State of Chiapas with the purpose of promoting technology and scientific dissemination in the socio-economic sectors of the State of Chiapas, Mexico. The inaugural keynote lecture was given by OVTT, Technological […]
- 13 Oct Available webinar: technology intelligence value for opportunity anticipation Once again, the Center for Prospective Studies of the University of Cuyo (Argentina) organized the annual conference based on virtual meetings addressing the topic of foresight and futures studies. Leading experts from England, Argentina, Italy, Israel, Finland and Spain participated; and the last session was performed by the OVTT: Technological Observatory of the University of […]