Environment sector newsletters and reports
- Technology monitoring report on Marine Energy – July 2021
This report shows the latest patent filings related to the technical field of the oceanic tide, wave flow and wind energy from floating devices. It contains news, events and statistical data on the field. Elaborated jointly by OEPM (Spain) and INPI (National Intellectual Property Institute of Portugal).
- Patent Report on biomass for bioeconomy – June 2021
The latest patents related to bioenergy and bioproducts sectors and a brief landscape of the development and projects in the field of green hydrogen in Europe. Elaborated jointly by AEI, Bioplat, CIEMAT and OEPM, Spain.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Wastewater Treatment Newsletter
This technology monitoring bulletin compiles the state of the art of industrial wastewater treatment processes generated during the manufacture of pharmaceutical compounds. Prepared by Cetenma (Technology Centre for Energy and Environment), Spain.
InnoUA Environment Marketplace
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 23 Mar INTERREG: territorial cooperation projects Next call for territorial cooperation projects among Spain and Portugal.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.