Reports and Newsletters for the Health Sector
- Technology monitoring report: biotechnology and health – March 2021
Contains a selection of the latests patent filings in the world related with Nervous System, Immune System, Diabetes and Macular Degeneration. The report is elaborated by the OEPM and ASEBIO, Spain.
- Medical devices monitoring report – March 2021
Collection of the latest innovations and patents on catheter and stent technology, surgical instruments, minimally invasive surgery, and laparoscopy. Prepared by the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) and Medical Technology Innovation Platform (Itemas).
- COVID-19: Human Diagnostics and Therapy technologies
The health emergency caused by the global SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is generating an unprecedented scientific-technological development whereas quick access to the latest information is fundamental. The Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) is preparing periodically specialised technology bulletins on the topic
- COVID-19 diagnostics KITS
This technology report focuses on published patents on human detection of the SARS-COV-2 virus. Prepared by the VINTEC National Program of Argentina.
- 19 May Innovation San Luis 2021: collective intelligence Collective Intelligence challenge from San Luis National University of Argentina to generate creative solutions to real problems.
- 18 May OVTT gives a talk for HeatNMof EU Project addressing Technology Intelligence and Collaboration HeatNMof EU project holds the webinar "Orientation, collaboration and team-building", where the Observatory for Technology Transfer (OVTT) of the University of Alicante participates with a specialised talk on technology intelligence potential for collaboration and innovation.
- 05 May 7 Sectors outstanding in Technology Trends 2021 The WIPO publishes the Technology Trends Report for 2021 outstanding 7 main sectors for assistive technologies.