Health Newsletters and Reports
- Technology monitoring reports on e-Dependency (OEPM)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) publishes a technology monitoring report related with technologies for accessibility of the elderly or people with some type of disability. Devices to help physical mobility or care for people in a situation of dependency through home telecare services and remote monitoring, etc.
- Technology monitoring report on health biotechnology (OEPM, ASEBIO)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM) and the Spanish Bioindustry Association (ASEBIO) publishes a selection of the latest biotechnological patents published in the world related to the Nervous System, Immune System, Diabetes and Macular Degeneration.
- Technology Monitoring Reports on bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy (OEPM, AEI, CIEMAT, BIOPLAT)
On a quarterly basis, the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM), the Estate Agency for Research (AEI), CIEMAT and BIOPLAT from Spain, publish the latest patents related with bioenergy, bioproducts, biomass and bioeconomy.
InnoUA Health Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
- 15 Dec Top 10 emerging technologies – 2021 As usual, the technology trend report for the coming years breaks into the news about technology and innovation. Organizations such as the World Economic Forum (WEF) present the Report “Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2021”, where the 10 most trendy technologies with the greatest international impact for the next three to five years are analysed. […]
EEN Marketplace for Health
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).