Governance Newsletters and Reports
- Government Trends 2021: Global transformative trends in the public sector
This report shows nine of the most transformative trends in government, policies and public sector. Some examples are: digitization, flexibility, equity or cybersecurity, among other impact priorities. It is published by Deloitte.
- Socioeconomic impact of COVID-19 in Latin America
Numerous national and international organizations are analysing the impact of the global pandemic, especially in Latin America and the Caribbean, helping to understand the dimensions of the socio-economic impact of its consequences in each country. The Ibero-American General Secretary (CEPAL) is in charge of the main studies.
InnoUA Governance Marketplace
- 02 Jun 5th Edition of Strategic Intelligence Course Open the new edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 21 Mar Find out about ALTEC 2023 Interview with Nancy V. Pérez, Director of ALTEC for Argentina 2021-2023. Her experience in science, technology and innovation management and the next ALTEC 2023 news.
- 07 Feb Workshop Strategic Intelligence 2022 One more year takes place the Workshop Specialization Course in Strategic Intelligence for innovative organizations, promoted by the Department of Business Organization of the Faculty of Economics and Business and the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante. The workshop has the collaboration of leading organizations such as SCIP Spain, CDE Competitive Intelligence, […]
EEN Marketplace for Governance
In this section you can find the latest sectoral technology offers, requests and partner searches for completing EU funded project proposals, published by the Europe Enterprise Network (EEN).