Biotech Reports and Newsletters
- Health and biotech Report – June 2021
Specialized information on the latest biotechnological patents published in the world related to four specific lines of research: Nervous System, Immune System, Diabetes and Macular Degeneration. Prepared jointly by OEPM and ASEBIO, Spain.
- Health and biotech Report
The latest innovations, patents and news on molecular regeneration, diabetes, nervous system and the immune system. Prepared by the Spanish Patent Office (OEPM) and the Spanish Bioindustry Association (AseBio).
Biotechnology Newsletters and Reports
- Technology Monitoring Report: biotechnology and health – June 2021
Contains a selection of the latests patent filings in the world related with Nervous System, Immune System, Diabetes and Macular Degeneration. The report is elaborated by the OEPM and ASEBIO, Spain.
InnoUA Biotechnology Marketplace
- 09 Jul 4th edition of Strategic Intelligence Course New edition of the Strategic Intelligence Specialisation Course of the University of Alicante, Spain.
- 21 Sep Open 3rd Edition: Strategic Intelligence Course The University of Alicante in Spain launches the third edition of the Course "Strategic intelligence for innovative organizations". A certified semi-face-to-face program created to provide companies, entrepreneurs and professionals with specialized skills in strategic intelligence, taking in account the approach that strategic management, knowledge management and intellectual capital plays today in innovative organizations.
- 02 Apr University of Alicante R&D capacities for Covid-19 Science and public health are keys to overcoming the global Covid-19 pandemic crisis. A challenge for which the Universities are orienting their lines of research, capacities and infrastructures, also following government guidelines. Specifically, the University of Alicante offers a specific catalog of R&D capabilities of its entities and research groups that have a close relationship with the coronavirus crisis and its extra-sanitary consequences.