Up to April 29, 2016 is open the opportunity to participate in Model2Market, a RedEmprendia-driven program for strengthen business models born in the University that stand out for their high degree of innovation and potential social and economic impact. It is an initiative that will take place in the framework of Spin2016, the largest event dedicated to the Ibero-American University entrepreneurship, which will be held this year in Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
Model2Market seeks innovative with high potential of growth projects, which may materialize in company within the period of one year, either very newly created companies, promoted by students, researchers, teachers and recent graduates of the Ibero-American universities. In 2014 were presented to program almost 150 models of business from 10 countries and fifty universities, and this year is expected to exceed these figures and get direct support to 100 projects with 100,000 euros in prizes.
The keys of the success
Model2Market works as a real platform for the creation of new enterprises based on the knowledge and talent of the Ibero-American universities. The four function keys son:
- selection driven by academics, researchers and teachers of business innovative models with potential social and economic impact.
- Support to perfect each proposal business with mentors and experts in a process of training and intensive acceleration online and face to face (3Days2Spin).
- Invitation to the best proposals to participate in #Spin2016 and to participate in the ‘Pitch Competition’, which will be announced before more than 2,000 attendees from the world of investment, the company and the University.
- Distribution of 100,000 euros in prizes to contribute decisively to the success of the best projects.
How to participate
is a simple and agile process:
to participate in just Model2Market it is necessary to cover the form available on the website of the programme, enclosing the following documentacion:
- CV of the entrepreneurial team
- of business model overview
- business model Canvas
- accreditation of the bond of a participant with an institution of higher education
the Model2Market registration is open until April 29, 2016.
More information: Model2Market