- Vitoria, Spain
20-21 of October held in Vitoria (Spain) the sixth edition of VISIO 2016, the International Congress on surveillance and systematic intelligence for innovation in organizations, promoted by the Group SPRI, Tecnalia Research & Innovation, IK4 Alliance and Bizkaia Beaz.
since 2005, Visio has positioned itself as a bi-annual meeting of international reference for professionals, organizations, and companies interested in learning and sharing knowledge and experiences about technology watch, competitive intelligence, innovation and strategic decision making.
In this line, the main objectives of the International Conference are:
- Connect the variables of intelligence with more leading edge innovation activities.
- Promote performances of surveillance and intelligence as a business strategy to foster innovation and achieve competitive advantage.
- Discover the latest trends in the areas of surveillance and intelligence.
thematic lines of is Edition are described in the Call 2016 and structured the themes of the meeting from participants proposals. These are:
- new styles of monitoring
- sessions sectoral.
- new trends.
- companies. session
- session tools.
Call for papers: until May 15, 2016
Visio 2016 invites all interested professionals to actively participate in the meeting by presenting its proposals. These can be of two tipo:
- items: framed in those same subjects, or in other areas of interest of surveillance and intelligence. The selected articles will be published in the journal of the Conference.
- papers: framed in the topics proposed in the plenary sessions and the tables of discussion of the programme. The selected papers will be presented at the same Conference, during the plenary sessions and discussion tables provided, and may be completed by an article to be published in the book of acts.
the form of sending of the proposals is very simple, enabled through this form.
the important dates of the meeting son:
- receipt of summaries of the proposal : May 15, 2016.
- communication of the acceptance of the proposal: May 25, 2016.
- delivery of full article: June 25, 2016.
- presentation of the preliminary program: July 5, 2016.
more information: VISIO Conference