- Internet (Spain)
From May 17 to 21st takes place online the 10th Edition of Murcia Food Brokerage Event 2021. An excellent opportunity to hold bilateral meetings aimed at establishing technology cooperation agreements in the field of food technology, providing companies from different European countries.
An international biennial event promoted by the EEN and designed to promote technology transfer in the agri-food sector and will address the following technological areas:
- Hygienic design of facilities and food safety.
- Allergens Food authentication, rapid control systems, etc.
- Biotechnology. Biosensors.
- New Foods (probiotics, functional, etc.).
- Active and smart packaging and preservation technology.
- Gases in supercritical state.
- Active packaging and new packaging, others. Automation and process control.
- Monitoring of a process, sensors, communication, robotics, etc.
- Circular Economy. Lifecycle.
- Water technologies and water treatment.
At the same time, the 10th International Symposium on Food Technology will also be held, a meeting of conferences and presentations with the latest news from the international agri-food sector.
More information: Murcia Food 2021