- Internet (Spain)
On December 17, January 14 and 15 it is held on-line the Industry and Technology Summit, CITECH 2020. The event is from Asturias (Spain) and focuses on digital transformation and industrial innovation as an unavoidable need for organizations in response to the current global pandemic situation. The technology has been crucial for companies, facilitating communications or improving processes, so the sessions and themes addressed by this edition will address:
- Industry: Industry 4.0, IoT, IT services and start-ups.
- Security: industrial cybersecurity, law and ICT and computer forensics.
- Mobility: electric mobility, autonomous and connected vehicles, energy.
- Science: physics, health research and maker culture.
- Talent: university, profiles of the future and digitization of work.
More information: CITECH