- Salamanca, Spain
From 5 to June 8 held in Salamanca (Spain) Bio Latin America 2016, the Ibero-American Congress of biotechnology of reference in the region that will present innovations in biotechnology and create networks between scientists, researchers and companies in the region.
Meeting comprises 8 symposia:
- Bioenergy and bioproducts.
- Biomedical, regenerative medicine and biomaterials.
- Power: new food processes and quality.
- Biotechnology agricultural, forestry, marine and animal.
- Environmental solutions: treatments, bio-remediation and characterization.
- Biochemical engineering: Biocatalysis, downstream, biosensors, bioreactors and process integration.
- Molecular Bioengineering, systems biology and metabolic engineering. New technologies.
- Bioethics, sustainability and society.
The meeting is open to the participation of all stakeholders. To do so, he presents a call for paper through abstract. These summaries of communications shall be made form online in Spanish/English/Portuguese, to conform to the official model, through the website of the Congress and until a deadline of January 15, 2016.
More information: Bio Latin America 2016