- Internet (Argentina)
Once more, the Center for Prospective Studies of the University of Cuyo (Argentina) organizes the annual conference program. A series of virtual meetings on foresight and future studies in which leading experts from England, Argentina, Italy, Israel, Finland and Spain will participate. The Spanish participation is in charge of the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante.
Lectures on prospective and studies of the future 2021
- June 3: The Oxford methodology for strategic rethinking, by Rafael Ramírez, Academic Director of the Oxford Strategy Laboratory.
- June 23: Post-normal science as an epistemological and practical foundation for futures studies, by Silvio Funtowicz and Lucrecia Wagner from CONICET.
- August 23: The economic, technological, medical and social effects of COVID-19 in this decade and next regarding world stratification, by Joseph Hodara of the University of Bar Ilan in Israel.
- September 23: Transformative Scenarios and Crisis Awareness as Strong Seeds for Cultivating Future Resilience, by Sirkka Heinonen and Joni Karjalainen, Director and Researcher at the Finnish Futures Research Center (FFRC).
- October 19: Managing uncertainty: the value of technology intelligence to anticipate opportunities, by Alba Santa from the Observatory for Technology Transfer of the University of Alicante (Spain).
These virtual conferences seek to contribute to the debate on studies of the future and prospective validity, providing critical reflection from different disciplinary fields.
The cycle is organized by the Center for Prospective Studies of the National University of Cuyo and is sponsored by the Open Network of foresight and innovation for Latin America and the Caribbean (CYTED Program) and the World Future Studies Federation (WFSF) . Registration and information: Participation is open until the virtual capacity available is completed, which requires registration: registration.
More information: CEP Cuyo