- Av. del General Perón 26 – 28020 Madrid.
The Spanish Road Technology Platform (PTC) represents a meeting point for all science-technology-business system agents involved in promoting employment, competitiveness and growth in the Spanish road infrastructure sector.
It seeks to promote technological development and innovation in road infrastructures, supporting implementation at all stages and promoting R&D projects and innovation activities through inter-company cooperation. The main areas of activity are:
- Highway 4.0 Driving Automation
- ITS and Mobility Road safety
- Civil Engineering Electrification
- Energy and Sustainability
- Transport and Intermodality
PTC performs regular innovation activities such as:
- Regular organization of technical conferences, work forums and public events such as InnovaCarretera.
- Specialized publications and technology bulletins.
- Support for the development of R&D projects.
More information: Highway Technology Platform