- Murcia, Spain
The 8th Edition of Murcia Food Brokerage Event 2017 will present the latest creations in the field of food technology, providing companies from different European countries with an excellent opportunity to hold bilateral meetings aimed at establishing technology cooperation agreements. This year also with special emphasis on the search for partners for consortia projects of Horizon 2020 in SC2, BBI.
Conservation technology. Active and intelligent packaging
- Gases in supercritical condition
- Active packaging and new containers, other.
Automation and control processes
- Process monitoring, sensors, communication, robotics, etc.
Hygienic design of facilities and food safety
- Authentication of food products, rapid control systems, etc.
- New food products (prebiotic, functional, etc.)
- Reuse of food by-products, etc.
- Life cicle
- Eco design
More information: B2Match