- Granada, Spain
From 26 to 28 October held in Granada (Spain) the IV Congress International of RedUE-ALCUE, a gathering of reference in University-industry linkage in the Latin America region. Is Edition is jointly promoted with CEI BioTic of the University of Granada (UGR) and the Union of universities of Latin America and the Caribbean (UDUAL).
under the slogan “Ecosystems of innovation and linking Union Europea-latinoamerica (fly)”, the general objective of the Conference is to contribute to the dynamics of relationships between Governments, businesses and University to move favorably towards the promotion and consolidation of actions that promote the transfer of knowledge to society and the collective construction of ecosystems of innovation for socio-economic development of Latin American countries. This edition is proposed as specific objectives:
- reflection and debate about the challenges and problems in the University-industry relationship and interaction between the public and private sectors.
- Exchange experiences and progress in the tasks of the ALCUE EU network linking.
- Explore possibilities of cooperation and exchange among institutions of higher education and enterprises, especially enterprises based on the knowledge and spin-off.
- Disseminate best practices for the development of innovation systems through the University-industry relationship.
- Disseminate the advances of the work groups of the network EU ALCUE.
- Encourage the participation of master and PhD candidates in the relation University-industry and their involvement in the network.
to do so, the theme of the Congress will focus on:
- transfer of knowledge and technology.
- Organizational structure of bonding and transfer.
- Lifelong learning and entrepreneurship.
- Monitoring and strategic intelligence.
- Ecosystems of innovation and SMEs.
How to participate:
One year more the international academic conference is open to the participation of all stakeholders with an open call for paper up to the of September 12, 2016. Interested parties can submit original articles research or analysis of experiences (practical or business cases) relating to the thematic Areas of interest on the network. There are three types of comunicacion:
- presentation: original work, completed in all its phases.
- Work in progress: original work consisting of a summary of the most relevant aspects of a work in development process and results to date will be showcased at the Conference.
- Poster: original work, completed or not. It is a different form of interaction with the Congress attendees.
In addition, this edition will present the call for aid for registration and travel bag released by CEI BioTic, in order to promote assistance to the Congress of students in master and doctorate of countries EU – network members ALCUE.
More information: IV Congress international network University company ALCUE