- Internet (Spain)
The Webinar “How to protect academic results at the University of Alicante?” is held on March 17. The event is promoted by the Vice President for Knowledge Transfer, Innovation and Dissemination through the Technology Transfer Service (OTRI) of the University of Alicante.
Intellectual Property constitutes a decisive stage for technology transfer and innovation processes. Therefore, knowing which are the requirements for registering patents or utility models and sharing experiences are the objectives of this webinar. The session is aimed at researchers, professors and transfer managers and will have the following program:
- 9:45-9:55. Webinar welcome from the Knowledge Transfer, Innovation and Dissemination Vice-President, with José Luis Todolí Torró, Director of Knowledge Transfer Secretariat.
- 9: 55-10:20. “How to protect academic results, patent or utility model?”, by Pilar López Moreno, Technology Transfer Manager.
- 10:20-10:45. Study case: “How do I transfer a new research result?”, by Cristina Pacheco Martínez, Technology Transfer Manager.
- 10:45-11:00. Talk about a real experience with Juan Manuel Sáez Martínez, a researcher at the University of Alicante.
- 11:00-11:15: Presentation of the Technology Transfer Services, by Víctor Manuel Pérez Lozano, Director of Technology Transfer Service (OTRI) of the University of Alicante, Spain.
More information: University of Alicante