- Jalisco, Mexico
From the 10th to the 11th of October takes place in Zapopan (Jalisco, Mexico) the VIII BIOBIZ Meeting 2017. Challenges and opportunities on Life Sciences particularly focusing on agricultural & PRE & PROBIOTICS , with the aim of supporting the industry that Mexico will develop towards 2020.
BioBiz main objective is to support networking between the participants in order to boost innovation on life science and link government Senior Official, including the Academy and Industry. The main objectives are:
Global trends and Business opportunity in relation with:
- Agricultural and Food (Pre / Probiotics )
- Financing presentations & programme
- Biotechnology in Mexico (Business Panorama) Health, Agricultural, Energy.
- Current Framework in the Biotechnology sector, particularly Agricultural & Food in Mexico.
- Governance and legal framework based on new enterprises doing business in the Bio Sector in Mexico.
- Technologies Show Case
- Intellectual Property
The Life Science sector in Mexico, constitutes a sector with very good strategic capabilities to generate new potential Business with clear investment opportunities.
During the last few years, Biotechnology in Mexico has been generating productive links between research centre, universities and the industry looking forward to strengthen its investigation capabilities and its development of new Business areas.
More information: BioBiz