until 20 June 2016 is open the call for participation in the V international course of Deans of Latin America . This is a senior management course for deans and vice-decanos of institutions of higher education, organized by DAAD and in which the University of Alicante (Spain) and the University of Saarland (Germany) participate as European universities organizers.
Those interested may request participation in the course and for that, the candidates must meet the following profile:
- Be vice-decanos or equivalent, deans, who are working more than 2-3 years in the post. Other positions as Vice-Rectors or department heads or similar are eligible when there is no established the position of Deans.
- Have preferably between 35 and 50 years old.
- Spanish and English (spoken and written) fluids.
- account shall be taken of the candidacy of former participants in the programmes of the DAAD and the international experience will be considered positively.
- countries: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
the course includes two weeks of workshops in Europe (Germany and Spain) and one in Latin America, as well as online support by specialists in higher education throughout the development of the course. In turn, the participating institutions have to contribute 500 euros in concept of commitment to participation.
more info: IDC Latin America .