The Ibero-American and Inter-American Network of Science and Technology Indicators (RICYT) represents one of the main regional organisations in the production of R&D indicators, providing useful statistical data for technology intelligence.
They focus on instruments and indicators development to promote the measurement and analysis of science and technology in Ibero-America, based on technological cooperation with the CTS OEI Observatory.
The most useful Ricyt tools are:
- Dev.Ricyt: indicators and tools for visualisation and exploitation.
- Methodology Manuals, such as:
- Bogota Manual on technology innovation.
- Santiago Manual on science and technology internacionalization in Iberoamerica.
- Lisbon Manual on information society.
- Antigua Manual on public perception of science and technology in Iberoamerica.
- Valencia Manual on university and industry relationship.
- STI Policies: specialised science, technology and innovation policies platform providing qualitative information on each country institutional systems (institutional structure, legal framework, agencies promoting R&D activities, financing and relevant science, technology and innovation observatories).
In #MoocVT there are learning resources and exercises for products elaboration and analysis of technology monitoring strategies.
More information: RICYT