A new MOOC “Intrapreneurship – Make your Business great again” opens 1st of December for registration. The course starts on 26th of February 2018 and runs over a period of 6 weeks. It is promoted by bizMooc Project.
Entrepreneurship is a buzzword of the new century, but not everyone is a born entrepreneur. Yet innovation and entrepreneurship also take place within companies (“Intrapreneurship”) with the engagement and dedication of open-minded entrepreneurial employees and teams. Well-known examples include the Sony Playstation or Google´s Gmail, and many more. The content of the course covers a clarification of the intrapreneurship concept, outlines its opportunities for companies and employees, and introduces different practical tools. It brings learners from different companies, countries and cultures together to jointly discuss changes and challenges, and work on intrapreneurial ideas.
The course is open and free for everyone and will be conducted completely online. It will provide you with tips and tools how to bring the entrepreneurial spirit to your organization, workplace or your team and boost your business through opportunity identification and exploitation.
What will you learn about in this MOOC?
After finishing this course you should be able to:
- understand the concept of intrapreneurship
- be familiarized with numerous examples of entrepreneurial organizations and intrapreneurship projects
- assess identified opportunities at work, develop your perception of business opportunities at work and convert problems or challenges into opportunities,
- identify stakeholders, target groups and sponsors of intrapreneurial projects,
- enhance understanding and ability to form coalitions around new business ideas,
- develop and deliver a pitch to the various audiences, including board of directors
How to learn?
Learn by reading, watching videos, answering multiple choice questions, participating in discussions and doing group work. The expert of each week and the e-convenor/e-moderator of the MOOC will support you through your learning experience and answer any questions you might have about the contents or about the learning process.
How much time do you need?
The course starts on 26th of February 2018 and runs over a period of 6 weeks (4 weeks of content and 2 additional weeks of practical transfer of the content learned). Approximately 5 hours of work per week. It is designed to allow flexibility and possibility to do more or less, depending on your time availability and topic preferences and interests.
Participation at the MOOC and all types of credentials are for free. No fees will be charged at any part of this course.
- Course starts: 26.2.2018 And ends 9.4.2018.
- Registration from 1.12.2017
- The main course languages is English.
- Registration: https://mooc.house/courses/bizmooc2018
More information: bizMooc