- Latin America and Europe
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the German Rectors’ Conference (HRK), the Universities of Saarland (Germany) and Alicante (Spain), in cooperation with the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (AvH), are jointly organising the DIES-International Deans’ Course for Latin America. The call is open until the 28th of May, 2018.
Those interested may request participation in the course and for that, the candidates must meet the following profile:
- Participants hold preferentially the position of a Dean or Vice-Dean and are ideally working not longer than 2-3 years in this position. Applicants who hold other positions, such as Vice-President of Head of Department, should describe their area of responsibility. Applicants from administrative units are not eligible;
- Participants are aged preferably between 30 and 50 years;
- Active and excellent English and Spanish language skills (speaking and writing) are indispensable;
- Being a DAAD alumnus will be considered an asset, but is not compulsory;
- International experience is considered a plus;
- Participants from universities of the following countries are eligible to apply: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay and Peru.
More information: DIES