- La Habana, Cuba
From October 31 to November 4, held in Havana (Cuba) the 9th workshop on Science, technology and innovation CIT@atenas 2016, within the framework of the International Convention of science, technology and innovation. is promoted by the unity of science, technology and innovation of the CITMA in Matanzas with the purpose of stimulating interest in science management , technology and innovation as a social, interactive, distributed, and systemic processes, in which policies play an important role.
This CIT@tenas 2016 national event is proposed as a space to bring together scientists, technologists, producers and innovators and exchanges of experiences and in this way achieve a chance to display and monitor technologies and successful processes.
for it, the meeting will be held with the following conferences:
- types of organizations and executives for demanding scenarios. If Cuba after 2011, in charge of Dr. Rodolfo Faloh Bejerano.
- Value of the technological surveillance and competitive intelligence on the basis of information in the field of Industrial property for the Cuban innovation management, in charge of the MSc. Eva Romeu Lameiras, Cuban Industrial Property Office, OCPI.
- Evolução das technological capabilities in emerging countries: Uma Abordagem comparison between Setores da economy Brasileira. “, led by Dr. Samuel Façanha Câmara, Coordenador do Projeto Estruturante to Rede de Inovação Tecnológica do Ceará, RedeNit-Ce core.
The meeting offers the opportunity to participate through a call for papers. Most important dates for the submission of proposals son:
- June 3: date stop for the delivery of the complete proposals for sessions of presentations oral. < br / > 30 June: notice of the Organizing Committee of communication of acceptance or not of works.
- 4-7 October: the event CIT@tenas 2016.
In addition, within the framework of this International Convention of science, technology and innovation, are invited from October 31 to November 4 in La Habana (Cuba) the 9th workshop on Science, technology and innovation CIT@tenas 2016
More information: CIT@Atenas