- Táchira, Venezuela
From 26 to 28 October held in the Universidad Nacional Experimental del Táchira (Venezuela) the V seminar of technology management, ALTEC 2016, under the slogan “knowledge, technology and innovation for industrial development. How positively impact on the sustainable development of the nation”.
the V seminar of management technological Altec Venezuela 2016 presents itself as a space for the exchange of knowledge and experience, with the aim of promoting reflection and fruitful discussion on productive industrial development of Nations and the role of public institutions from the management of technology and innovation .
the meeting proposed seven thematic axes (:
1) process of linkage and cooperation. Response communities.
2) public policies and innovation systems.
3) innovation and technological development applied to production processes and services.
4) technology transfer and diffusion of knowledge.
5) technologies for sustainable development and environmental management.
6) entrepreneurship and creation of innovative companies and technology-based
7) housing, city, territory and its relationship with science, technology and innovation.
Also be held three conferences :
- “The most common mistakes of the entrepreneur” by Dr. Jose Antonio Tinto.
- “System of innovation and entrepreneurship in Venezuela: experience in the Universidad de los Andes”, by MSc. Genry Vargas Contreras.
- “Eco-efficiency: a new paradigm for urban and tourist constructions” by Dr. Alex Fergusson Laguna.
Also offered two workshops :
- “Introduction to technology watch”, facilitated by the Soc. Aura Troconis, collaborator of the Virtual Observatory for technology transfer and teacher of #MoocVT.
- “Protection of intellectual property”, with the CD. Concetta Esposito Diaz.
More information: ALTEC