- Puerto Varas (Chile)
From November 24 to 27, 2021, the VI National Congress of Nanotechnology is held in Puerto Varas (Chile), promoted by the University of Santiago de Chile, University of Chile, Universidad Católica del Norte and Universidad de Concepción.
The themes of this meeting will be:
- Nanomagnetism and spintronics.
- Nanoelectronics, nano-optics, nano-optoelectronics and nanophotonics.
- Nanotechnology for the food industry.
- Nanomaterials in sustainable processes, energy production and the environment.
- Nanobiomaterials with application in medicine, pharmacology and toxicology.
- Devices and structures with application in mining, agriculture and forestry.
- Graphene, derivatives and two-dimensional materials.
- Other topics of nanomaterials and nanotechnology
More information: USACH