4th Congress of the Chilean Society for Scientific Education
The Congress seeks to promote communication among researchers involved in Science teaching and innovative learning approaches.
- La Serena (Chile)
From the 4th to 6th of November takes place the 4th Congress of the Chilean Society for Scientific Education with the topic “Scientific education in times of change.”
- Curriculum and evaluation in Science Education
- Nature and Philosophy of Science in Science Education.
- Scientific Education in non-formal spaces.
- Environmental Education and Scientific Education
- Scientific Education and Educational Technology.
- Initial training for science teachers.
- Continuous training for science teachers.
- Teaching and learning science (biology, chemistry, physics, earth science) in the school system.
- Teaching and learning of science in the university system.
- Cultural, equity and gender issues in Science Education
- Socio-scientific issues
- Scientific Education Inquiry and skills development in Science Education
More information: SCHEC.