National open science, technology and innovation information systems represent a strategic tool to exploit open data in technology intelligence.
For each country, these information systems provide national R&D indicators, facilitating both the access, harmonisation and exploitation of statistical data and the use of specialised search and visualisation tools.
- SICYTAR: Science and Technology Information System of Argentina.
- DATACIENCIA: Science and Technology Information System of Chile.
- SINCYT: Science and Technology Information System of Costa Rica.
- SIICYT: Science and Technology Information System of México.
- SINCYT: Science and Technology Information System of Guatemala.
Other countries prepare reports for the dissemination of R&D indicators, such as:
- MCTIC Brasil.
- MINEDU Bolivia.
- Red Ciencia Cuba.
- SNI Ecuador.
- ICONO Spain.
- CONICYT Nicaragua.
- SENACYT Panama.
- CONACYT Paraguay.
- CONCYTEC Peru.
- FCT de Portugal.
- ANII de Uruguay.
These tools and information resources specialised in R&D indicators allow to follow the national innovation systems, as well as helping to quickly understand what is being done in R&D in each country, how, where and who are the most active leaders and actors.
To do this, in #MoocVT you will find learning resources and exercises to take advantage of the value of this information in the development of products and analysis of technology monitoring.
More information: Science, Technology and Innovation Indicators Guide.