Hontza is an open-source platform that automates monitoring and intelligence processes and promotes collaborative teamwork within innovation projects. The tool is designed to define a competitive challenge and to scout opportunities to anticipate decisions under an automatised strategic intelligence process. The main Hontza features are:
- Immediate service, including exploited sources by the Hound server.
- Strategic environment monitoring: technological, competitive, commercial, legal, etc.
- Advanced searches, filters and automatic tags.
- Alerts and Newsletters with custom templates.
- Generation of ideas, opportunities and projects based
- Adaptable to competitive, collaborative or open innovation scenarios.
- Allows interaction among platforms to practice Network monitoring.
- It allows to automatically activate open observatories.
Hontza software is free, downloadable and modifiable. The Hontza Online service requires a fee. The tool is promoted and developed by CDE Inteligencia Competitiva, which is part of the OVTT Collaborators Network.
More information: Hontza