With the aim of exploring COVID-19 impact on technology monitoring and competitive intelligence Innguma organizes “Momentum Est” series of digital interviews with professionals designed to bring their point of view about the current international context. Talking about monitoring and intelligence practices that need to provide agile responses to the challenges of the present in organizations.
Among its guests, the team of the Pando Technological Science Park of Uruguay has participated in these virtual sessions with an interview with Paola Díaz:
- Leire Bilbao, Gerente en Visit Benidorm.
- Esther Zaballa, Directora Secretaría Técnica en Grupo IMQ Seguros.
- Alex Arriola, Ex Director General SPRI.
- Samanta Elgueta, Coordinadora de la Unidad de Inteligencia Estratégica en Hub APTA.
- Mario Martin, Analista de estrategia y tecnología GONVARRI.
More information: INNGUMA