- Buenos Aires, Argentina
From the 9th to the 13th of April it is held in Buenos Aires (Argentina) the II Seminar-Workshop for professionals of the entrepreneur eco-system in Latin America, an intensive week in learning, reflection, experiences and networking in Buenos Aires.
The dynamics of the seminar will be supported by experiences of the entrepreneurs, experts and leaders, all complemented and enriched through conceptual frames, analytical tools, research results and group work oriented to stimulate the reflection and the collective learning.
The Seminar structures are aimed to 5 principal axes:
- The entrepreneur process in Latin America.
- Key factors for the design of programs and institutions.
- The implementation challenges.
- The politics of the entrepreneur development.
- Evaluation, learning and institutional sustainability.
The meeting is headed to professionals linked to programs that boost entrepreneurship and innovation.
More information: PRODEM