- Internet (Zaragoza)
On November 11th and 12th will be held the 9th International Conference on Research in Communication and Digital Information online from Zaragoza (Spain), promoted by the Research Group in Communication and Digital Information (GICID) of the University of Zaragoza.
Symposiums on Research in Communication and Digital Information
- Teaching in new reality: relearning to teach
- 21st century competences for new challenges in Communication and Information
- Audiovisual future: Creativity, broadcast platforms and television challenges
- Influencers of communicative education and learning in the Postdigital Society
- Media and Information Literacy: challenges after the pandemic
- Reinvent the radio. The emergence of the podcast and social audio networks in Spain
- Transmedia content and narratives: a new way of communicating for new media audiences
- Journalism and pandemic: how did newsrooms adapted to covid-19?
- Digital pedagogies of image and artistic education
- Changes in corporate communication in post-COVID19 era
- Communication of climate change and natural hazards
- Communication and Territorial Intelligence: new ways for new and old challenges
- Blockchain and Journalism
- Companies in the Covid era: an opportunity for digital capacity development.
More information: CICID 2021