- Internet (Mexico)
From the 9th to 11th of November takes place online from Mexico, the 5th Meeting of Digital Humanists. The event is promoted by the Digital Humanities Network and the Autonomous University of Querétaro. This meeting seeks to explore the future of humanistic, cultural and social studies digitization. Discussions, projects and initiatives that combine humanities or social sciences and digital media will be analysed, with a special interest in those that are oriented towards local cultures in the Latin American space.
- Memory, heritage and technology
- Teaching and digital humanities. Pedagogy of digital humanities. Use and applications of computation for teaching in the humanities.
- Humanities resource projects: text markup, digital museums, digital critical editions, and advanced technologies for the humanities and social sciences.
- Design, management and use of digital resources for the humanities and social sciences. Repositories, digital libraries, databases, big data, linked open data and visualizations.
- Representation, equal access, translation, impact, international collaboration and mutual learning within the area of digital humanities.
- Networks as research tools in the humanities and social sciences.
- Digital research methods, linguistic engineering, electronic literature, media, transmedia, transversality of digital, video game theory.
- Changes in academic communication and publication in digital environments. Electronic books, digital collections, digital magazines, open access.
- Digital History.
- Libraries and digital humanities.
More information: Humanidades Digitales